We respect the confidential nature of your Customer Data. MSPCFO will not review, share, distribute, or reference any Customer Data, except as provided in our Terms of Service or as may be required by law. In accordance with our Terms of Service, we may access your Customer Data to provide you with the Service, as well as to prevent or address service or technical problems. We may also access your Customer Data to provide you with customer support.
You can visit this Site without telling us who you are and without revealing any of your Personal Information. However, there are times when we may need certain Personal Information from you, such as when you register to use a Service. When you provide Personal Information to us, we use your Personal Information to provide you with access to the requested Service, content and/or information. We may also use your Personal Information to help us understand who is visiting this Site and using our Service. We may also use your Personal Information to:
- Provide technical administration and customer support.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Process payment for purchases you make.
- Deliver products and services you purchase or request.
- Make it easier for you to log back into this Site and the Service.
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes.
- Enforce our Terms of Service.
- Protect against or identify fraudulent transactions.
We collect, analyze and use Aggregated Data to help us provide you with a better user experience. For example, we keep track of the domains from which users visit this Site and we also measure visitor activity on this Site. When we use Aggregated Information, we do so in a way that keeps your Personal Information anonymous. You hereby acknowledge and agree that MSPCFO may make Aggregated Information publicly available, provided that such information does not incorporate any Customer Data and/or identify you or your Confidential Information. By way of example, we use Aggregated Information to:
- Analyze our audience size and usage patterns.
- Develop, deliver, and improve our services.
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests.
- Process payment for purchases you make.
- Provide insight into industry trends.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
MSPCFO is not in the business of sharing or selling your Customer Data or Personal Information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. However, in addition to specific requests by you, there are certain circumstances in which we may share your Customer Data and/or Personal Information with third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers. As we develop our business, we may buy, sell or reorganize businesses or assets. In the event of such sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Service Providers. MSPCFO, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Credit Card Processing. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on MSPCFO behalf.
- Legal Requirements. MSPCFO may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation; (ii) enforce, protect or defend the rights or property of MSPCFO; (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of this Site or the public; or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- Aggregated Date. MSPCFO may include your information as part of reports on trends in the industry. MSPCFO will never include information that can be identifiable to a particular client or customer.
From time to time, MSPCFO may partner with other companies to jointly offer products or services. If you purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly-offered product or service from us, MSPCFO may share information collected in connection with your purchase or expression of interest with our joint promotion partner(s). MSPCFO does not control our business partners’ use of the information we share with them, and their use of the information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies. If you do not wish for your information to be shared in this manner, your sole remedy is to opt not to purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly-offered product or service.
Non-Disclosure and Non-Use of Confidential Information
Ownership of Confidential Information
Receiving Party agrees that all Confidential Information is and shall remain the exclusive property of Disclosing Party and Disclosing Party owns all Confidential Information, in tangible and intangible form, and any and all copies, reproductions and reductions to any media and all derivatives of such information, regardless if created by Disclosing Party or Receiving Party; provided, however, all aggregated Information shall be owned solely by MSPCFO, and not by any Customer.
Return of Confidential Information
All Confidential Information, whether created by Disclosing Party, Receiving Party or a Representative, is and shall remain the property of Disclosing Party. Immediately upon request of Disclosing Party, Receiving Party shall promptly return to Disclosing Party, or certify to Disclosing Party as being destroyed, all originals, copies, reproductions and reductions to writing and/or an electronic format of any and all Confidential Information which Receiving Party has received or obtained; provided, however, MSPCFO may keep all Aggregated Information, and may maintain a copy of any Personal Information required to manage MSPCFO business.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information on our registration pages or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Your Personal Information is then kept in a secure database and reasonable precautions are taken to secure this data and information. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error-free, and you should take special care in deciding what information you send through this Site and/or the Service. Also, administrative agencies or courts of competent jurisdiction may order the disclosure of the information we collect. We cannot guarantee, and you should not expect, the information you provide to us will always remain private. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information.
Third Party Cookies
When you visit this Site, we collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, we use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which visitors and users navigate this Site. We also collect IP addresses from users when they log into the MSPCFO platform as part of our security features.
Web Beacons / Use Analytics
MSPCFO employs, or our third party advertising partners employ, web beacons and usage software that help us better manage content on this Site by informing us what content is effective. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by web beacons to your Personal Information.
If you choose to invite others within your organization or from your client base to this Site, we will ask you for the other user’s name and email address. We will automatically send him/her a one-time email inviting him/her to visit this Site. We store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Invited users may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
Blogs, Forums, Chat Rooms and Bulletin Boards
If you use a blog, forum, chat room or bulletin board on this Site (“Forum(s)”), you should be aware that any Personal Information you submit in a Forum can be read, collected, or used by other users of such Forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the Personal Information you choose to submit in a Forum.
MSPCFO may post customer testimonials on this Site, which may contain Personal Information. However, we obtain the customer’s consent prior to posting their testimonial.
Can-Spam Act Compliance
We are committed to being compliant with the “Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003” (“CAN-SPAM Act”). All e-mails you receive from MSPCFO are intended to fully comply with the CAN-SPAM Act.
Policy Regarding Children
This Site is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly solicit or collect information from children. We also do not verify the age of any of our visitors or users. By using this Site and/or the Service, you are representing that you are at least 18.
Sending, Transferring and Storing Data outside the United States
Opting out of future contact
You may opt out of any future contact from MSPCFO at any time. You may do so by contacting MSPCFO via the e-mail address provided below.
Special Notification for California Residents – Your Privacy Rights
Individuals who are residents of California and have provided their personal information to us may request information regarding our disclosures, if any, of their personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to our Privacy Officer in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Attention: Privacy Officer
54 West Branch Road
Weston, CT 06883
Such requests must include the reference “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line and in the body of the message and must include the e-mail address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted to us if not submitted pursuant to the terms set forth above.
54 West Branch Road
Weston, CT 06883